Dublin, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Added to the “Internet Data Centers: Global Strategic Business Report” report. ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Internet Data Center Market to Reach $359.9 Billion by 2027
In the changing COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Internet Data Centers, valued at US$ 168.7 billion in 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$ 359.9 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.4%. analysis period 2020-2027.
The US market is estimated at $45.9 billion, while China will grow at a CAGR of 16.1%.
The Internet Data Center market in the United States is estimated to be worth $45.9 billion in 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is projected to reach a projected market size of US$ 80.4 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.1%. Analysis period for 2020-2027.
Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each projected to grow by 7.1% and 9.7%, respectively, during 2020-2027. Within Europe, Germany is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 8.3%.
What’s new for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor interest market shares
- Market presence in multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaboration on-demand updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Free updates for one year
|Number of pages||216|
|Forecast Period||2020 – 2027|
|Estimated market value in 2020 (USD).||168.7 billion dollars|
|Projected market value by 2027 (USD).||$359.9 billion|
|Compound annual growth rate||11.4%|
Key topics covered:
1. MARKET MEETING
- Influencer Market Insights
- World market trajectories
- Data Centers Market: Increasing data storage needs of enterprises are driving the growth
- Continued Growth in Global Data Center Traffic and Capacity Additions
- Recent Market Activity
- Internet Data Centers (IDC) Market: An Overview
- Key Factors Helping to Expand the Internet Data Center Market – Ranked by Importance to Enterprises
- Developed Regions: Basic Income Organizations
- Rapid growth is predicted in developing regions
- Favorable Macro Factors Give Traction to IDC Demand
- The impact of Covid-19 and the impending global recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial (E) for Global Players in 2022
- Internet Data Centers – Global Major Competitors Market Share in 2022 (E)
2. CONSIDER SELECTED PLAYERS (Out of 87 Selected)
- 21Vianet Group, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- BT Global Services plc
- Cogent Communications, Inc.
- The company is Anonima Nacional Telefonos de Venezuela
- Cyxtera Technologies
- Digital Realty Trust
- DXC Technology Co.,
- Equinix Inc.
- Fidelity Information Services LLC (FIST)
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Servicios Alestra SA de CV
3. MARKET SQUARES AND DRIVES
- Data Explosion Consequences With Data Center Capacity Acquisition
- An overview of the key factors affecting IP traffic growth and bandwidth needs
- Sharp Growth in the Number of Internet Subscribers
- Faster broadband speeds
- Increasing IP-enabled Devices
- Growing Consumption of Social Media Tools
- Distribution of bandwidth-intensive applications
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will drive IDC’s future growth
- Increasing Cloud Services to Accelerate Market Expansion
- Cloud Srawl on course to extend IDC footprint
- Big data explosion: opportunity indicator for IDC
- Demand for Datacenter Space Increases Big Data Enterprises in the Cloud
- IDC Market Takes Advantage of the Expanding Role of “Mobility” in the Enterprise Sector
- BYOD Leads ‘Enterprise Mobility’ Penetration
- Key factors driving the BYOD Trend among Enterprises are ranked in order of importance given by Enterprises
- Select Mobile Apps Used in BYOD Environments
- Mobile Application Development to drive Data Center growth
- The Software-Defined Data Center extends the scope and reach of IDC
- The growing focus on web-scale IT is putting the spotlight on software-defined IDC
- Software-defined Data Centers use a new line of SoCs
- Deployment IDCs Are Growing in Popularity
- Sustained High Demand for Datacenter Outsourcing Drives Growth
- Data Center managed services See increased adoption
- Overview of managed services in the Data Center
- It helps to expand the hosting services market
- Greening Data Centers: IDCs score highest
- The shift towards Carrier-Neutral Data Centers remains profound
- Virtual Data Centers are gaining market attention
- An Overview of the Key Benefits a Virtual Data Center Offers
- There is no need for dedicated servers for each application
- No Seller Lock
- Smooth Migration to the Cloud
- Full-fledged Disaster Recovery Support
- Cost savings
- Other benefits
- High pressure for consolidation is driving adoption of Virtual Data Centers
- Mega Data Center: The New “Mega” Trend
- Submarine Cable Networks Improve Connectivity Between Data Centers
- Data Center Security is gaining priority due to the sharp increase in traffic volumes and the growth of connected devices
- IDC Operators Prefer Security Platforms That Offer 360-Degree Visibility
- Stringent Compliance Requirements Drive the Need for Comprehensive Data Center Security
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): A Lucrative Market Segment
- Large Enterprises Shift from Captive Model to IDC Good for Market Growth
- IDC Services are Critical in the Government Sector
- Banking Firms Embrace IDC Among IT’s Rapidly Evolving Role in Daily Operations
- Media and Entertainment Companies Turn to IDC for Consistent Content Quality
- Healthcare: A High Potential Market for Data Centers
- Addressing Overriding Issues: Critical to Future Success
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/skhwc6
Global Market for Internet Data Centers