The 127,000-square-foot project features a rooftop beach club and a five-story athletic country club. Life Time Work coworking space
CHANHASSEN, Minn. and ATLANTA , December 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Life Time Buckhead at Phipps Plaza opens today as the newest anchor of the redesigned Phipps Plaza. Atlanta. The 127,000-square-foot destination occupies five floors of Simon’s iconic property and combines Life Time’s (NYSE: LTH) unique athletic club and Life Time Work premium coworking experience.
Features Life Time Buckhead at Phipps Plaza of Atlanta Covering over 104,000 square feet, the first rooftop beach club with breathtaking views along with a host of health and wellness facilities for those from ninety days to 90+.
“We are excited to further expand our relationship with Simon and open this new Life Time destination, providing our members with access to incredible facilities, programming and offers at Phipps Plaza. Together, we are changing the way consumers think about and use lifestyle shopping centers,” he said. Bahram Akradi, founder, chairman and CEO of Life Time. “Our mission is to help people live healthy, happy lives, and this space truly has something for everyone in our athletic club and Life Time Work professionals.”
The highlights of the sports club are:
- Life Time Large Group Classes offers more than 145 weekly workouts in dedicated studios for barre, cycle, group fitness, Pilates and yoga, with top trainers leading Life Time’s Signature Group Training programs.
- Dynamic Personal Trainers assist members with one-on-one sessions designed to meet individual goals and objectives on a spacious 23,000 square foot training facility.
- LT Recovery is a space dedicated to athletic performance and recovery with metabolic assessments, nutritional coaching, sports and athletic recovery treatments, and chiropractic care.
- LifeSpa offers full-service salon and spa services, including hair, nail, esthetics and massage services.
- LifeCafe and LifeCafe are wholesome, real food cafes serving poolside, indoor and outdoor dining.
- Kids Academy has zones for babies and toddlers and three studios for programming for children up to age 11, including a Kids Gym, an Activity/Movement Studio and an Art/Language Studio.
- ARORA is a community within Life Time designed for older adults who want to stay healthy and social.
The development is also home to 23,000 square meters of Life Time Work, a premier coworking space that provides smart workspace design, luxury amenities and a vibrant community for individuals and companies. Flexible monthly memberships for Life Time Work members, access to all clubs at Life Time Buckhead Athletic Club, and more. there is
“We are thrilled to welcome Life Time as our newest brand to open a breathtaking home in the Phipps Plaza development,” said Sundesh Shah, Simon’s Senior Vice President of Specialty Development. “Simon is thrilled that Buckhead and the surrounding communities can now experience this unique athletic country club and premium co-working space. Its world-class fitness and lifestyle amenities enhance how residents can live, stay, work, play and shop. Downtown.”
Life Time Buckhead at Phipps Plaza marks the company’s seventh Atlanta– the location of the area. The hours begin Monday through Friday from 4 a.m. to midnight and Saturday and Sunday from 6 am to 11 pm. Memberships are available for individuals, couples and families. One-day memberships are also available. For more information, call the club at 404-965-7500 website or follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About life time®Inc.
Life Time (NYSE: LTH) empowers people to live healthy, happy lives through its portfolio of 160 athletic country clubs in the United States and Canada. The company’s healthy lifestyle communities and ecosystem cover all aspects of healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment for people from 90 days to 90+ years. Backed by a team of over 30,000 dedicated professionals, Life Time is committed to delivering the best programs and experiences through clubs, iconic sporting events and a comprehensive digital platform.
Simon® is a real estate investment trust that owns premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations and an S&P 100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE: SPG). Our properties North America, Europe and Asia provide community gathering places for millions of people every day and generate billions in annual sales.
SOURCE Life Time, Inc.