Life Time 60day provides support to help participants become their healthiest selves online and at nearly 160 athletic country clubs across the United States. Canada
CHANHASSEN, Minn., December 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — About 20,000 people in the United States and Canada After participating in Life Time’s (NYSE: LTH) 60-day Challenge, they head into the holiday season feeling happier and healthier. Five were named national winners of the challenge by a panel of Life Time coaches – taking home prized prizes of approx 6000 dollars.
The Life Time 60day provides daily support, resources, and motivation for anyone looking to take a leap toward health goals and live a healthier life. Offered several times each year, the eight-week program includes daily workouts, a meal plan, 150+ healthy recipe ideas, accountability messages, weekly challenges for rewards, and access to a team of personal and virtual coaches. Since 2010, nearly 600,000 Life Time members have lost more than 1 million pounds.
At the end of each 60 days, participants are invited to submit essays and photographs. Life Time coaches select the best candidates and winners. Prizes for winners include ten personal training sessions from the industry’s most accredited trainers, membership fee credits and gifts from partners WHOOP Band and Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa.
2022 Fall 60 Days Winners:
- Brad Jones (Frisco, TX) – Jones, a paraplegic who has used a wheelchair for more than 32 years, joined 60 days to lose weight, develop a consistent exercise routine and eat more nutritious meals. Jones quickly got into training with personal trainer Sarah Winchester. He also became an avid pickleball player on the courts at Life Time Frisco. He ended up losing weight, found a supportive community at Life Time, and plans to enter his first pickleball tournament.
- Robert Lattas (Oakbrook, IL) – After being told by a doctor that he would be diabetic in three years with his current health habits, Lattas embarked on a 60-day regimen of exercising five days a week to reduce his body fat by twenty percent and gain five pounds of muscle. After adjusting his diet and following a 60-day exercise program, he surpassed these figures. He also worked with Personal Trainer Roy Williams. “My life is on a 180 degree different trajectory than before September 10c.”
- Karrah Lee (Woodstock, GA) – Lee had been in the military for six years and was in the best shape of his life, but he gained all the weight back shortly after he got out, while also dealing with mental health issues. She joined Life Time over the summer and entered 60 days to lose weight and “feel comfortable in my own skin.” He made exercise a habit and focused on eating intentionally. Lee lost weight during this ordeal, while also changing his mental well-being for the better.
- Amanda Monroe (Fort Worth, TX) – Before the 60-day Challenge, Monroe injured his back and was in a lot of pain. He also “added directly to the sugar.” He entered the 60 days to increase his protein intake and do a combination of weights and low-intensity cardio. The result was less inflammation, increased muscle mass, and decreased body fat. Monroe lost more than 10 pounds and went from 25.2% to 18.8% body fat during the challenge.
- Mary Payne (Roseville, CA) – Since March, Paine has lost over 50 pounds (14 in 60 days) and grown 2X his size. He is also off blood pressure medication and his insulin has been reduced from 40 units to 12 units. Paine revamped his diet during the challenge and focused on core movements during his workouts to improve his balance.
The next 60 days begin in person January 28c with the opening of registration December 16. For more information on the program and to register, visit www.lifetime60day.com.
Available to members this month is Life Time’s new free Holiday Hustle program December 5. Led by coach Anika of Life Time and designed to provide support and accountability during the stressful holiday season, Holiday Hustle offers 30 days of 15-minute workouts, a downloadable nutrition guide with 30 recipes, motivational videos and email support.
About life time®
Life Time (NYSE: LTH) empowers people to live healthy, happy lives through its portfolio of nearly 160 athletic country clubs. United States and Canada. The company’s healthy lifestyle communities approach all aspects of healthy living, healthy aging and healthy fun from 90 days to 90+ years with integrity and respect for everyone. With over 30,000 teams, Life Time is committed to providing the best programs and experiences through clubs, iconic sporting events and a complementary and comprehensive digital platform.
SOURCE Life Time, Inc.