The 43,000-square-foot athletic club features dedicated studios for yoga, Pilates and signature formats, a luxury lap pool and children’s programs.
ANNAPOLIS, Md., November 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Life Time (NYSE: LTH), the nation’s premier healthy lifestyle brand, today announced the opening of Life Time Annapolis. Located in downtown Annapolis, minutes away United States Naval Academya luxury athletic club complements the Center’s entertainment, dining and shopping experience and adds to its growing health and wellness offerings.
Life Time team members will serve members from nine months to 90+ years of age throughout Life Time Annapolis, which includes a wide range of health and wellness activities, starting with programming for children and continuing through specialized ARORA programming for the active age group.
Highlights of the new Life Time Annapolis destination include:
- Unlimited access to Life Time’s Signature Group Training Classes: GTX, Alpha and Ultra Fit. Each of these classes offers progressive programming, a supportive community, and guidance from expert coaches.
- Indoor pool area to swim laps, do water exercises or spend time relaxing in the sauna, steam room or jacuzzi.
- A wide range of group fitness classes with dedicated studios for yoga, Pilates, cycling and a studio dedicated to Life Time’s signature formats such as Barbell Strength and Warrior Sculpt.
- A state-of-the-art exercise floor with hundreds of pieces of equipment for cardiovascular and strength training.
- Studio classes, art, music, Spanish immersion, homework help, Parent Night events, and more. (up to 2.5 hours daily) with children’s programming.
- Express LifeCafe with seating.
- Showers, saunas, steam rooms and luxury changing rooms with premium, complimentary toiletries.
“We are excited to bring the experience of a lifetime to Annapolis Town Center as a new and luxurious offering for the community,” he said. Marvin McCorvey, Life Time Annapolis General Manager. “Our programming, instructors and facilities are unparalleled in the area, and we look forward to welcoming members and serving them in a healthy lifestyle for years to come.”
The opening of Life Time Annapolis comes as Life Time celebrates more than 30 years this year as the nation’s premier healthy lifestyle brand. Life Time has served millions of people with over a billion visits, been part of incredible stories of personal achievement and life-changing events, and created a community of like-minded people seeking health and happiness.
Life Time Annapolis will be open from from 5 am to 10 pm on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday from 6 am to 8 pm. For more information on club features and amenities, visit Life Time Annapolis or call 866-770-1546. Additionally, follow us on Facebook and Instagram at LifeTime.Life.
In the mid-Atlantic, Life Time also handles destinations Maryland (Colombia, Gaithersburg and Rockville) and five in Virginia (Centerville, FairfaxLoudon County, Gaithersburg and Reston). A full list of Life Time locations can be found here.
About life time®
For nearly 30 years, Life Time has reshaped the way consumers approach their health through omnichannel, healthy lifestyle communities that span all aspects of healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment. More than 30,000 Life Time professionals are dedicated to providing the best programs and experiences at more than 150 Life Time athletic resort destinations. United States and Canada, and through a complementary, comprehensive digital platform and portfolio of iconic athletic events—all with the goal of inspiring healthier, happier lives. Visit for more information www.lifetime.life.
Life Time has 30 years of experience building and operating large-scale wellness destinations, including greenfields, mall redevelopments and vertical residential projects, as well as growth opportunities through strategic acquisitions in highly desirable areas.
SOURCE Life Time, Inc.