CHICAGO, February 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Life Time (NYSE: LTH), the nation’s first Healthy Lifestyle brand, today announced its new Chicago a flagship and first-of-its-kind healthy lifestyle destination in the heart of the city Chicago now open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Life Time River North at One Chicago is located at 15 West Chicago Avenue within the new one Chicago development – the city‘the tallest residential building.
Life Time River North is designed with a healthy lifestyle for both children and adults. The club covers 126,000 square feet and has two floors. Later this spring, Life Time will also bring Life Time Work, a premium coworking experience, to the city and its ninth location nationwide. Life Time Work is the first and only coworking concept that combines a world-class athletic resort experience with exceptional wellness-focused workspaces and amenities.
“We couldn’t be more excited to bring Life Time downtown Chicago160 joins our club North America as we help more people live healthy, happy lives – at a time when our personal health has never been more important,” he said Jeff Zwiefel, President and Chief Operating Officer of Life Time. “Our Life Time River North destination is a game changer Chicago and describes how we plan to continue to grow in urban markets New York City, Atlanta and Brooklyn There will be openings at the end of this year.”
With this new opening, Life Time River North brings everything anyone can dream of in healthy living, healthy aging and healthy fun from 90 days to 90+ years. Highlights include:
- The ultimate boutique A destination with dedicated studios for large group classes including barre, cardio and strength, indoor cycling, Pilates and yoga – over 100 classes per week,
- State-of-the-art equipment for cardio, strength and functional training,
- Designated locations personal and signature group training programs for GTX, Alpha and Ultra Fit
- Outdoor beach club with hydromassage pools, an elevated Aqua Lounge with cabanas and lounge seating,
- Indoor lap pool with skylight for lessons, outdoor swimming and recreation,
- Adjustment size Basketball court With Ultimate Hoops leagues and skills training,
- Children’s Academy Studio classes include Kids programming with art, music, Spanish immersion, homework help and more (up to 2.5 hours per day).
- LifeSpa offering full-service salon and spa services including hair, nails, esthetics and massage,
- LifeCafe a healthy, real food cafe with indoor and outdoor dining,
- LT Recovery providing compression, massage and chiropractic services,
- Luxury changing rooms with saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzi and cold plunge suites along with premium complimentary toiletries.
Life Time memberships begin 249 dollars per month for adults with the option to add additional members and Child memberships. In addition, Life Time has introduced a new, one-day membership to all destinations, including River North. Life Time Work memberships start at this hour 579 dollars, which includes access to all Life Time destinations. To join the waiting list for Life Time Work, visit www.work.lifetime.life.
“At One Chicago, we are excited to bring Life Time River North to life with our partner and well-known JDL. Chicagobased development company,” he said Parham Javaheri, Life Time Executive Vice President and Chief Property Development Officer. “For more than 20 years, JDL has focused on the development of luxury high-rise apartments and condominiums, urban retail and mixed-use, single-family homes, townhouses and student housing, and together we are transforming this downtown. Chicago field.”
Debuted on Life Time Greater Chicago With its opening in 2000 Schaumburg place. With Life Time River North, the company now operates 12 athletic resorts in the market and will open 13 later this year.c place, in Lake Zurich. Life Time has 30 years of experience building and operating large-scale wellness destinations, including greenfields, mall redevelopments and vertical residential projects, as well as growth opportunities through strategic acquisitions in highly desirable areas.
For more information, visit www.lifetime.life/rivernorth or call 872.345.8500.
About life time®
For nearly 30 years, Life Time (NYSE: LTH) has reshaped the way consumers approach their health through omnichannel, healthy lifestyle communities that span all aspects of healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment. More than 30,000 Life Time professionals are dedicated to providing the best programs and experiences at more than 160 Life Time athletic resort destinations in the United States and Canada and through a complementary, comprehensive digital platform and portfolio of iconic athletic events—all with the goal of healthier, to inspire happy lives.
SOURCE Life Time, Inc.