Get daily, small-cap cryptocurrency and blockchain news – explore stories that fly under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- The largest bank in Russia Sber announced that its proprietary blockchain platform will be compatible with Ethereum (ETH). Developers will be able to freely transfer smart contracts and entire projects between the bank’s blockchain network and Ethereum.
- The DFINITY Foundationnon-profit that contributes to its development Internet computer (IC) blockchain announced the main network integration of the Internet Computer with Bitcoin (BTC), bringing advanced smart contract functionality to the world’s largest cryptocurrency. The Internet Computer can now act as Layer 2 for Bitcoin, where smart contracts on the Internet Computer can store, send and receive BTC locally without the need for blockchain bridges or other third parties.
- directors from Partisia Blockchain Foundationthe organization behind the internet-privacy blockchain infrastructure, will appear with International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) will present a prototype blockchain-based system for the first Hackathon, PartiHack, tomorrow in Paris “with the aim of demonstrating that this technology can be used in conflict zones where a very high level of privacy and data protection is required.” The press release stated that the stablecoin developed by the two organizations , Partisia Blockchain’s multiparty computing technology will “test a new way to support victims of armed conflict and violence by combining the benefits of public blockchains with privacy protection.”
- The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) will lay off up to 200 contractors working on incorporating blockchain technology into its CHESS clearing and settlement system after canceling an overhaul, Reuters reports. ASX employed a total of about 300 people on the now-cancelled project, one-third of them permanent employees and two-thirds contractors and consultants, a spokesman was quoted as saying.
- Exclusive Car Group The factory authorized dealer (EAG) for Aston Martin, Bentley Motors, Koenigsegg and Karma Automotive has announced that it accepts cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. BitPay, a crypto payment services provider. “Exclusive Automotive Group’s ability to accept cryptocurrency allows dealers to tap into the huge cryptocurrency market and attract new customers,” he said.
- The Solana-based automated market maker Orca integrated with the payment firm Strip for fiat-onramps. According to an announcement, Orca is built with fiat-to-cryptocurrency integration within the UI. Link, built by Stripe. New podmates can now convert fiat currency to cryptocurrency without the need to buy crypto on other exchanges.
- Blockchain technology provider Wenli Stripe is one of 16 companies testing the new fiat-to-crypto switch, he said. According to an announcement, this integration will allow shopping Venly Wallet Through Stripe’s onramp and it will also lower the barriers to entry for users.
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) issued a license MetaComp To provide digital payment token services as a Primary Payment Institution. Effective December 2022, MetaComp has been licensed under the Payment Services Act, allowing it to offer end-to-end digital asset services to corporates as well as traditional and crypto institutional investors, according to a press release.
- Mike Novogratz Galaxy Digital won the auction to buy the self-monitoring platform GK8 from a bankrupt crypto lender Celsius Network– said the company. The terms of the contract were not disclosed.
- Web3 developer platform Fleek said that he raised $25 million in Series A funding Polychain CapitalWith the participation of Protocol laboratories, Arweave, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, North Island Ventures, Globally distributed, LAOand Argonautic Ventures. According to the announcement, the funds will be allocated for development and launch The Fleek NetworkA decentralized content and application delivery network scheduled to launch in 2023.
- THORWallet announced that he cooperated with The Mayan Protocolbased decentralized liquidity network Cosmos SDK Powered by CACAO, a local coin with a friend fork of the decentralized liquidity network. THORChain. According to the announcement, the project will initially offer no-holds-barred, permissionless cross-chain exchange between local assets in Bitcoin, Ethereum and THORChain.
- GraphAdds support for the decentralized protocol used to index Web3 data Polygon (MATIC) in the Graphic Network. Polygon users will soon be able to rely on fully decentralized APIs to power their decentralized applications (dapps), the announcement said.
- He has worked hand in hand with some of the biggest names in American fashion Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), Sandbox, Polygon Studiosand New Vision (BNV) to celebrate the fashion institute’s 60th anniversary and “light the way to the future of fashion on the web3 and metaverse,” according to an announcement. Seven designer brands – Coach, Michael Kors, Wes Gordon for Carolina Herrera, Diane von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Vivienne Tam and Willy Chavarria – will each create a non-fungible token (NFT) with an associated utility available from December 12. a week before the opening of the exhibition.